iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

No New Year's Resolutions for me . . .

New Year's resolutions start out with a bang and generally end with a whimper somewhere around the first of February.

Let's face it, if I am making a resolution, obviously I am having difficulty with whatever it is that is causing the resolution to be needed in the first place..This year, I have decided that instead of making resolutions that are great but not very realistic, I am going to focus on ONE word.  I will try to incorporate this word into all aspects of my life and hopefully, by year's end, while I may not have conquered some well intended but impossible goals, I will find myself, my health, my outlook and my general all around being . . .

                                                               BETTER


No comments:

Post a Comment