iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Meh


M is for Meh.  Meh?  What is Meh?

Meh is a word that younger people use.  I remember the first time my son  used it when we were online talking.  He answered my question with "meh".

Meh? I said? What is 'Meh'?

He replied 'who cares, so what, big deal, don't care, it doesn't matter, no worries, take your pick.'

It is evidently in very much in use. So much so, there are tee shirts, logo buttons, cartoons, even that crazy little Bart Simpson uses it.

So, has anyone else heard of this word? Do you use it? Almost any reply is good, except maybe "Meh!"



Today's post is brought to you by the letter M and Jenny Matlock's Alphabe=Thursday weekly blog challenge.  You can join us by clicking on the link to the right!


5 comments:

  1. My oldest daughter uses it A LOT. I think she even had a t-shirt with MEH on it for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd heard of it, but never seen a definition. Didn't know it was so popular - it's on a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use it all the time, plus I have a cousin in a band called Meh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard "Meh" before...

    I guess that shows how much I know about the current trends...

    Mighty fine post for the letter "M"!

    Thanks for linking.

    A+

    ReplyDelete