iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Today is Friday, you know what that means.....


Today is Friday and it's time for a new freebie photo. In celebration of Mother's Day I picked a photo of a little boy dressed in a sailor suit because one of my favorite pictures of my son is him in a little sailor suit. That was 27 years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday. Being Elliott's mother is one of my greatest joys. Equaled only by being Suzanne's mom too!

Here is little Alva Grant Cochran, 2 years, 6 months. I found this photo in a little antique store in Phoebus, VA. It has no indentifying marks of origin, but at least we can know this little cutie's name!

The usual, free for all to use, no selling, blah blah blah applies.

No comments:

Post a Comment