iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday, filled with busy.....



My mom had hip replacement surgery and today she will be transferred to rehab, so I have been busy getting ready for that. Happily, she is doing well, and I think her recovery will go smoothly now. (She walked 5 miles a day, every day, rain or shine before her fall, so she was in great shape to begin with.)



I wanted to get this post done early because once the day starts moving along, I think I will not be back here until late tonight.



So, here goes -



Old photos of beautifully dressed children are so easy to be captivated by. Oftentimes though, there will be a photo of a child who may not be the first to grab your attention, but, on a second or third look you realize the subject has a charm and grace all their own. Today's little photo is of Mildred E. Goddard, age 5 1/2 years. The photo was taken in 1907. This is someone's darling child. From the top of her prerequisite big white hair bow, to the bottom of her shiny black boots she is just the perfect. Is that a tiny necklace of pearls around her neck? I think so. Hope you enjoy the photo. I think Mildred is adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment