iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

That Tumbly litttle FishLady is at it again!

I am thrilled and delighted to learn and relay to others that Marsha of TumbleFish Studios fame has been tapped to do the cover art for a magazine. Marsha's work, which is just gorgeous, her original pieces, prints and digital kits for use in your own work are simply sutnning in my opinion. I have several of her prints framed for my enjoyment, and I am gleefully happy to own an original TumbleFish portrait Marsha made for me of my daughter.

Learning today that the Tumbling little Fishlady is busily gaining recognition for her great work delights me to no end!

Congratulations Marsha, you derserve every OOOOOHHHH! and AAAAHHHH! you get!

Check out the magazine cover and the many exciting pieces featured on Marsha's blog -

http://tumblefishstudio.blogspot.com/ or click on the link in the righthand column.

No comments:

Post a Comment