iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

here it is. . .




Oops! Friday seems to have just gotten away from me this week.



Well, I find it very curious that two of these kids are all dressed up, and the one in the middle is ready for work. (Which, by the way, notice the beginning definition in his arms, I think work is not something he is unfamiliar with.) I wonder if this photo was taken to mark a visit with relatives for the day? As usual, no info on back of photo to give us ideas or hints. Phooey! I will never know.




























2 comments:

  1. too cute! you have the cutest photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boy with the dog!! Great photo! Happy 30th! Just saw your new beautiful angel!!!

    ReplyDelete