iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The MousePad Traveler visits -

Christine LeFever's beautiful blog -



What a wonderful blog this is. Christine's Queen Anne Penny Poppet dolls offer us an opportunity to look at dolls that were loved by little girls in the Victorian and Georgian eras. The clothes on each little poppet are as meticulously made as the real gowns worn by ladies of that era. I love this type of doll and have had a ball looking at Christine's offerings.

But! Even more pleasing for me, Christine's entry about antique handle-less cups - with many many examples featuring transferware patterns - I am an avid collector of red transferware - they are every where in my house. I just loved being able to look at the patterns, some of which I have never seen before. What fun!

There are so many interesting subjects to read about. Check out Christine's blog for a great little trip that is only a mouseclick away!

http://christinelefever.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment