iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday's here. And, so if the freebie!


I found this photo in an old junk store. I just think that she is such an interesting little thing. Her little dress seems to be a cross between something remade from an older woman's dress and a little costume. Check out that tinsel on both side of the skirt - and her jewelery too.

I did laugh when I first saw the photo, because, if you have a girl child, I can safely say you must have seen the same look on her face at one time or another. The word "WHATEVER!" comes to mind.

I haven't said it in a while, so I will today, the usual BLAHBLAHBLAH goes with the pic. Don't include the image in a collection or collage sheet that you sell. Free means free for everyone.

Have a good weekend. This weekend we have a horse show and a dog show. Hopefully, we will also have nice weather.

1 comment:

  1. She is just adorable!! Thank you, again, for sharing!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete