iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

That little rodent from Puxatawney . . .





has not seen his shadow. Hopefully, we will be seeing the beginning of spring in 6 weeks. Spring brings thoughts of garden plans. In NY I had a beautiful rose garden. I love roses. But Virginia has not been so cooperative. Blackspot is the bain of my rose garden efforts here. So, I went to my next favorite flower, the day lily. Late last summer I planted a group of day lilies in various colors and types around my fish pond. I can't wait to see what they look like. I love when the little tiny green bits start popping out of the ground, and the little leaf-babies start opening up on the trees. It's such a wonderful and exciting time of the year. So, little rodent I will be watching and waiting. Remember. You promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment