iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween weekend! Friday's freebie




Halloween!! Trick or treat! Hope this year's fun and festivities are filled with delight for children (of all ages!). Lots of yummy candy and a few little chills and shivers tosssed in for good fun!


I recently hosted a Lots of Loot Halloween swap at The Artist's Nest, an online group for altered art trading. The response was overwhelming. I had a spooktacular time sorting out and dividing up all of the goodies for the participants. Everyone has received their loot now and all seem to be quite pleased with the swap. And, of course, in keeping with the 'spirit' of the event, it seems that the little trickster that lives in my computer has hidden the file with some of the great work from the swap, so I have to go looking around for it so I can share some of the beautiful work with you.


In the meantime, here is this week's little Friday freebie. I hope you enjoy this little 'treat'. I think it is adorable.

1 comment: