iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Oh Scrap! I forgot it was Friday!


I forgot yesterday was Friday! I have no idea why. (Oh oh! I wonder if the little grey cells are starting to get greyer?)

Anyway, here is a bit of Victorian scrap, a little girl with her cat. It is from an old box of photos that I got a few years ago. I have always kept it, thinking that someone might like to use it one day. So, the day is here - maybe somone can use it!

1 comment:

  1. Hello VBR, first of all thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog, from all my heart, and now I'm discovering your very poetic and romantic blog, I love it much ! Thank you for sharing this lovely image, I will add it on my kitten images blog with link to you. Wish you a wonderful day and golden dreams at night :)

    ReplyDelete