iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Edgar!





Today is Edgar Allen Poe's 201 birthday! Love or hate his work, whichever you please, we do have to admit that Edgar and his raven (who I named 'Nevermore'in my work) certainly lend a great deal of inspiration to artists in the mixed media, ATC, mail art world. There is a big demand for Edgar/Nevermore themed work - some have very big collections with these two as the subjects. If you would like to share your Edgar works or collection please feel free to post a link here. I would love to see them!

1 comment:

  1. Verna, I agree with the little girl's assessment -- if ravens are anything like pigeons ... the results mixed with her black hair will be messy to say the least:) LOVE her red striped socks!
    HAPPY bd to Edgar. I didn't realize he was still so popular.

    ReplyDelete