iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

A little RIP and BOO to you!



These are made from one of my favorite stamps. I got it several years ago from AlphaStamps. Here is a link to that site and page, if you are interested. One of the reason's I like the stamp so much, is because you can do quite a few different themes - BOO, XOX, JOY, etc. I used it for my very favorite Fairy ATC called The RIP Fairy.


LINK - http://alphastamps.com/stampsTR.html#xox

2 comments:

  1. Your work here on your blog is so gorgeous!! I actually bought this stamp recently, but haven't used it yet...thought I might use it for the Christams post card. These pieces are great! Thanks for you sweet comments !
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete