iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

A gift from my little Bird



Don't you love to get a gift that is just perfect for you? Something that shows that the giver really 'gets' you? My little Bird (my niece and godchild) went to Epcot recently and she brought me back these two precious little images! They are postcards from the Japan exhibit center. I love ephemera and these are just adorable and are going up on my wall above my work table. They just make me smile!

3 comments:

  1. they're adorable! how nice to get such a meaningful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just knowing that the gift giver "gets you" is a gift in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo lovely. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete