iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Trials and tribulations . . .


Has anyone ever had a piece to do that just keeps coming out wrong wrong wrong? I have been working on a little 4 inch by 4 inch journal page for a Nature Journal tip-in that I am in. Well! This little page made me crazy. There are bits and pieces of papers and images all over my house and car. (I do my cutting out while waiting to pick up my daughter from her volunteer work.) There are stamps and ink pads, 4 dead glue sticks and a number of crumpled up rejects littering my worktable. But, finally, finally, I am done. I am pleased with the little page - and hope that the recipient will be too. I continue to find I just love my little vintage children's photos as a mainstay of my work. So, it's off to the post office tomorrow for this little guy!

2 comments: