iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

little tiny atc cards...

Right now I am in a swap with others at the wonderful Amusing Muses site. We are making tiny ATC cards featuring Altered People. The cards measure 2 x 1 1/4 inch. I am really having a ball figuring out how, what and where to put images, etc on my cards. I will post a little pic of one when I am finished.

It's fun to try something different - kind of perks the creative spark if you are in a slump.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miss VBR! Look at you go with a new blog! It looks great! I am waaaaaaaayyyyy behind in anything and everything on the internet but I just wanted to pop in for a quick second to leave you a big thank you for your caring comments and good thoughts! I don't know where I'd be without by good blog buddies and their sweet support! I'll be back soon!

    marsha

    ReplyDelete