iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Little pics -

This is an assortment of tiny photos that I seem to have accumulated.  Someone  asked if I had any photos like this - they like to use the tinies in their journals.  So, after looking through my photos I found these.  I think they must have been tiny little proof sheets perhaps?  Except for the last one.  It may have been a proof, but, I like to think of it as a junior mug shot.  He is practicing his little "Who? Me? I didn't do nothin'! look.





2 comments:

  1. It would be fun to find out if he indeed had a mug shot:) And these would be fun to work with in a journal--great find.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! They made me smile.

    ReplyDelete