iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, February 17, 2012




Although this is not the greatest photo there is something about it that I really like. Not sure if it is the little rocking chair, dragged outside especially for the photo or the look on little Edith Mae Mohler's face. I think it may be the soles of those shoes sticking out right there front and center in the shot. Whatever the reason, I just thought it was a cute little pic. Edith is 6 months and 17 days in this photo. Edith looks like she already has a very decided personality at 6 months. Wouldn't it be great to be able to find out what happened to all of these kiddies in the photos we all enjoy so much?

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie. This reminds me of a special chair my great grandmother had that was a special treat to get to sit in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, My sister had a beautiful little rocker at grandparents' house when we were little also. Isn't it fun sometimes to look at these old photos and remember something from our own childhoods?

    ReplyDelete