iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

FRYday's freebie -



Well, I woke up this morning and it is 88 degrees. With the heat index it is supposed to be 117 today. Ummm.....that is just disgusting. (Not a big fan of hot humid muggy crappy weather.) So, I ran outside to put the hose at a slow drip on my fig tree. It looks a bit drooped. Hah. Who am I kidding. It looks like it is getting ready to give up the ghost.

Maggie poodle walked outside, looked around from the shade of the porch, looked at me, did an aboutface and went back into the AC. Thankfully, she had her poodle-suit taken off a few weeks ago. So, she is not overdressed!

So, today, Friday, or as I have renamed it FRYday, I have a adorable little girl named Patsy for the photo of the week. She is not so happy it would seem. Not even a crack or glimmer of a smile on her chubby little face. In fact, I think she is shooting dagger-eyes at the photographer. She is certainly a little character. I wonder what she grew up to be?

Since it is going to be sweltering pretty much every where in the country today, use this as an opporutnity to use smart health practices - set up your art supplies, grab that book you wanted to read, or click onto the movie you want to watch and know that you are not goofing off - you are staying out of the sun and heat! (Or, if you are like me, you are going to run to the car, turn on the AC and drive to TJ Maxx and More- it is a healthy lifestyle choice also because the store is majorly AC'ed!!






No comments:

Post a Comment