iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Love the hat! Friday's freebie -


I have so many wonderful photos of little girls or the amiguous little babies dressed in white, but few photos of little boys. The few I do have though, I think are especially nice. Taken in 1902, this photo is of 4 year old Dan Houck. I just adore the hat! The photo is starting to deteriorate so I wanted to get this one scanned and onto the site. The 'foxing' on it is really starting to spread. I hope that it will be not too much trouble to remove it for your work.

Sunday is Mother's Day. I hope that the day holds happy moments and/or happy memories of having/being Moms, Mommies, Mamas!

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much....he is a cutie...and YES, the hat is wonderful. The image is repairable.

    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU TOO.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too sweet!!! Love your new angel!!

    ReplyDelete