iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's Day - No freebie!



Hahah!! April Fool! Here is the freebie for this week! Isn't she sweet? I am obviously on some kind of sweetie, sweet, sugar, glucose, diabetes type roll this week. Happily, though, new meter, better numbers and a new determination to get the numbers under control and the meds O-U-T of my house.

Anyway, I digress, on to the freebie stuff.

This photo was taken in Harrisburg PA, no date or name on the image though. So, my nosey fix will not be satisfied this week. But, I do think this little girl is just precious. I love the sweet little ribbon/bow in her hair. She looks so delicate and girly to me. Since we have no way of knowing her name, let's call her April. Hope you find a wonderful purpose for her image in your work!

2 comments:

  1. Another sweetie pie! And I love the ribbon in her hair too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute image. Thanks so much for it!

    ReplyDelete