iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday's freebies -


It's interesting how people can look at a photo and see things so differently. When I first saw this photo of sisters, Della and Opal Newman, I thought that they were very sweet looking little children. Another person looking at the photo commented to me that the girls were 'homely looking'. Hmmmm, I don't know. I just don't see that. Well, whatever you see in them, I hope you can find a use for them in your art work.



This next photo is 'Charlie Rieslings son'. Of course, it would be nice to know what the little guy's name is. But, I guess he will just have to be know as Charlie's son. I think he is adorable. I had to laugh a little bit because when you look at his face, Charlie's son looks like he is smelling something B-A-D. This is one child who does not seem thrilled with the whole photo experience. But, he is a cutey!

The Bla Bla Bla applies, as usual.

2 comments:

  1. These are so wonderful, as always!! I find both pictures so interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the pictures, I just love little Della and Opal.

    ReplyDelete