iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Friday's freebie, one day sooner -


I will be away tomorrow with my kiddo who must go to hospital again - so, I am going to put the Friday freebie here today.

This is an old photo postcard, the condition is not that great, but the image is just adorable. The two little girls are 'Vernice and Alberta' - the card was never mailed so there are no other hints of who/where/when. But, I sure do think they are the sweetest little things. Hope you enjoy it.

I just got a great new children's book and will post about it as soon as I return.

2 comments:

  1. These are just too precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! I hope everything is okay and the kiddo is okay! Sending good thoughts for nothing serious!

    I've missed you. It's good to come by and catch up a tiny bit! Love the gorgeous new blog background! It's so summery and romantic!

    ReplyDelete