iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm sitting on the chair. Happy now? - Friday freebie


Well....that is what it looks like to me. This child does not look too happy and the only thing that came to mind is - he is sitting on the chair as opposed to the popular pose (and my favorite) of standing on the chair. Pretty much, it is a case of you can take my picture but you can't make me smile. The only notation on the back of the card is 'January 18, 1913'.

The BlahBlah Clause applies, as always. Free to use in your art work. BUT~ Don't sell this image individually or in a collection - because, well.... because that would just be tacky.

And, on that note, I have to go and brave the elements (it was 101 degrees yesterday) and get some more watercolor paper. I am on a chair drawing/painting binge.

2 comments:

  1. I would agree! That is how he looks to me too. Would love to see some of your chairs when you are finished. Stay cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your chair on the side bar! i sat down and stayed awhile but you never showed up! hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete