iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Welcome to the world baby girl!


A very dear friend from the wild and wacky old days (as in teenage years), Lynn, who I was lucky enough to reunite with after many years has become a grandmother! Her daughter had a beautiful little baby girl last week. Baby and mommy and all the family are doing great! Carolyn! Such a beautiful old name. Carol was one of the names I considered for my daughter years ago. I am thrilled for Lynn and her family. To celebrate this happy event I picked a lovely old image of a beautiful little baby, no identifying info on photo though, to post this week. Hope you find a use for it in your work. As always, the no selling/including in collection blah blah applies. Enjoy the photo and WELCOME to the WORLD you WONDERful BABY GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment