iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

MouseClick Travels visits - Maggie Taylor, artist


My Mouse Click travels took me to a website today that just knocked me out. The work of Maggie Taylor is just gorgeous. Each image was more beautiful than the last. The website itself is just so cleverly embellished with buzzing bees, little spiders crawling across the images, a lovely little bird flitting by as you look around. Being a bee loving person I was especially taken with the image Girl in a Bee Dress. Go, visit, take a look at the beauty there at Maggie Taylor's site -

http://maggietaylor.com/

1 comment:

  1. Verna,
    Despite the warning about a possible run in with a spider, I checked out Maggie's site. Whoa...what talent!

    ReplyDelete