iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Sweet Child - Friday Freebie


In days gone by (as in the very early part of the 20th century) children were expected to display good manners, be seen and not heard and generally be that much heard of, but seldom seen, perfect child. I am pretty certain that standing on furniture, with shoes on no less, would have been a major no-no. So it is, that whenever I find a photo of a child standing on a chair I just seem to want to buy it.

Here is one of a little child (I think it is a girl, but not sure - as usual no name is written on it) that I think is sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! You rebellious little girl you! This is such a darling picture. I would have bought it too! Thanks for sharing it! Have a good weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable photo! boy..if i had a nickel every time my dad said, "little kids should be seen and not heard" i'd be rich!

    ReplyDelete