iGive to UNTAMED SPIRIT Therapeutic Riding & Educational Program

iGive.com
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

FrenchKissed!!

I collect vintage photos of children and dogs and have a nice collection. Many times I see other vintage photos that I would love to have but, with great restraint, I forgo adding a new subject to the collection addiction I have. Happily over the past year I have found sources for vintage photo/images of very HIGH QUALITY downloads.

One that I have acquired some lovely additions to my new collection of downloaded images is http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5540667. The name of the shop is French Kissed - and I can honestly say that there are so many great images to choose from - from vintage and antique postcards, RPPC and photos - and what is really fun is that they are images I have never seen before! Check out French Kissed next time you are looking for something unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment